Wednesday, June 20, 2007

introduction


I'm at my computer a lot. And when I say a lot, mean really, like the majority of my waking hours. Which is really bad. But it's also a good opportunity to have a fun little blog that I'll post to and share links and things on. Here's what I want to do.

1. link to something worth looking at
2. show a new picture
3. share a small thought or two
this day in type
if you're interested in typography, design, or just need to know the date.



and here's today's thought: I don't know if I love commuting to the island or hate it. Which is weird because I know I love certain things, like Finally, visiting my sisters and beating people at cribbage (shown above), and I know I hate certain things, like touching raw chicken, being sick and fake sweeteners. But I can't yet lump commuting into one of those categories. It's kind of like touching raw chicken for an extended amount of time but then ending up at my sister's house.


No comments: