Thursday, March 6, 2008

heli-crack.

No one told me that after i went heli skiing for the first time I'd never want to ride a lift again. who wants a superquad when you can have a super ass fucking helicopter land you on a dime at the top of an otherwise inaccessible mountain. especially when you're riding with stu, long, long time childhood friend and ultimately one of the most fun people i've known, brendan, who really got me into riding a massive amount in college, and austin, who i didn't know well going into this but is incredibly talented with a camera and even more intelligent than i could understand in three days.
It was all just warm temperatures, virgin powder, steep steep runs and nicely spaced trees and cliffs and pillows and drops and all the niceties that make snowboarding what it's meant to be.
So i have lots of fun Polaroids from the trip that i need to scan. Austin got all the money shots though. I just got the I'm kinda bored and we've been in the car for a long time shots. but here they are until i have others or until i scan Polaroids.






1 comment:

Benjamin Blue said...

I'm super jealous...the weather looks amazing, it reminds me of riding Hood back in the day.