Tuesday, September 23, 2008

angriness, bangers, cameras, and doodles.

today's ABC+D.

I miss the magazine and feeling dedicated. It's tiring to dig up positivity instead of just plain old appreciating the people you work with all day in natural way. I also miss the PBR, laughs and jokery. and just not feeling angry all the time.

bangers. great projects, photographs, pleasant things to look at.

got a new camera.... that brings the count up to.... 6. whoops.

client here are work is sponsoring a SBX girl from AK, so i'm putting all the doodles that i do in meetings to use by way of a poster for her to hand out at events. SBX... geeezzzzz....

2 comments:

Gulzar said...

FIRSTLY LEMME ASK YOU SOMETHING,
"HOW IS YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRR KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

flip! that must have hurt ya! :(
hope you are keeping well now!

now the other part...I love your blog....something very fresh and personal! like the way you maintain it! I went over all your old posts....some are yet to go....

keep posting...saving your link in mah favorites bookmark!

keep up the good work! really!
regards from India
Gulzar

Unknown said...

Leeeeehhhhhhhhhh

me too. this whole year has been my 12 step program and I'm on like step 4.I am diggin some of this new photography i've been seeing, you should try to intergrate that into some of your work, but some big sexy typograhy into that stuff. Dan and I did a rebranding project for Blockbuster last week, ugggg. Making some new looks for CVA and may be hooking up with Ryan to do a RedBull Event Logo. Could you put some poop in a bag for me and place it on Palin's front stoop and lights its sid on fire!! hhaha danny