Thursday, January 29, 2009

peaceful walk.


peacefull walk.
Originally uploaded by fisher arsenal
I'd like you to notice two things Not going on in this photo: It's not snowing, and there isn't a volcano threatening to erupt.
Couldn't post an Anchorage photo with that description. I miss San Diego.
Maybe all this volcanic activity has something to do with the Earthquake that shook me awake Saturday morning on my birthday. That was actaully kind of cool though, and no one was hurt, it just felt like getting a little sloshed in a fishbowl. But this volcano business... please? Where are we? Buy extra air filters for your cars, cover electronics, take out your contacts, wear a mask, because volcanic ash is essentially small bits of glass.
My favorite part so far has been all the company wide emails instructing us what to do.
What I'D like to do is go back to San Diego - go on this walk again, and stick a person in this shot. Any volunteers?

1 comment:

patcaribou said...

yah, but there aren't any narwhals in san diego.