Friday, November 9, 2007

hmm....

So I'm in AK by my lonesome now... Interviewing isn't really that fun. And I'm not sure where to look for housing since I'm interviewing in different towns... and then how does one buy a car really, because I may be doing graphic or i may be serving beers. Those two people drive different cars.
Brendan got one of those light boxes before he headed down south. I've been using it in the morning but i don't really know if it helps at all. It sort of tenses up the side of my head behind my eye. Weird. So I'm going to be getting a camera up here pretty quick which should help some things out.
here's some shit that's cool.
Cilla
Think Thank

I've started meeting some photographers so I can do some writing soon hopefully. Still trying to find East Clast transplants, which is a little slower going. Logging a lot of time in coffee shops.
Trying to keep my mind in it's right place.
Snowing.


No comments: