Friday, November 2, 2007

Now I'm in Alaska.

Ok, so i moved! At last! But not to utah like i thought, instead to alaska. I've been here for three days not, and i'm not disapointed at all. This week I'll figure out the job thing, and hopefully the living thing. Just gonig along though. Three days and already three days riding at least for an hour or two. I hope that I'll convince at least one person to come up and visit, but i guess i won't be that surprised if no one does. Maybe if i keep putting up posts and photos it'll convince you people to get away from your humdrum and get some adrenaline in those viens.
here are some photos to get you motivated. this is the first three days, mind you.





1 comment:

jweb said...

stoked to finally get a fresh update and see some ak pics... peta press has been on the slack...