Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Office.

Funny show, funny life. We do some pretty special things around here to avoid insanity, or maybe to promote it. You decide.


get well soon fish. our fist came down with some parasite brain-eating disease that cause him to look like a cotton bal.


brenda's mean and made a magnetic dart board out of my face. throw fish at me. or george bush's head. pick your poison.


no one likes us. we're annoying. we dont get invited to things.


brenda put skulls on my name cursing me to hell.


so i made sharks eat her. bitch.


she's the hip hop hippopotamus.


i'm the rhymenocerous. Where did you get the preposterous hypothesis that I was a hippopotamus?


and we make faces, and it's fun.

That concludes: THE OFFICE.

1 comment:

Brenda Grace said...

you always make me look like such a bitch... you bitch.