Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring came, and the winter came back.

SO it was nice and sunny and in the 40s here for awhile but now we're back in a winter wonderland. I guess it's good for the freeskiing world championships at Alyeska this weekend. I'm hoping i get to see Chris Tatsuno this weekend competing which would be fun. Got me thinking to how long it's been since I've seen friends from college. Besides brendan... and jim. But they don't count because we all live in AK and that's weird. Anyway what i mean is jeanie poop and jen poop. I'm really hoping to get to CO soon for a visit, but i just dont know when i can get that in. I'm really fucking tired today and I'm not making any sense.

There's going to be a photo update soon hopefully! Brendan took some awesome photos of the krunk party and i think there's some funny ones of ian and ramy doing snowboard hurdles.

This is a fun website. Human Clock

been doing a lot of colorful stuff lately.





No comments: